- Acceptance Testing
- Commissioning and Start-up
- Predictive Maintenance Testing
- Emergency Response Services
- Arc Flash Solutions
- Equipment Repairs
- Equipment Upgrades and Retrofits
- Cable Terminating and Testing
- Insulating Fluid Analysis
- Harmonic and Power Quality Analysis
- Infrared Thermal Scanning
- Corona / Ultraviolet Scanning
- Gas Leak Detection
Pace Technologies Inc. is engaged in the practice of testing, commissioning, and maintenance of high, medium, and low voltage power systems. We evaluate, advise, and report after technical inspection and testing of individual components and system operation to ensure that power systems operate within or above those specifications outlined by owners and engineers.
When a power system is built or modified it is generally the owner’s request to have the system inspected and tested by a testing agent independent of the electrical construction contractor or equipment manufacturer. This ensures the system operates to the owner’s satisfaction, as outlined in the Specifications and/or Commissioning Guideline. Pace Technologies Inc. provides that service as well as future maintenance programs and activities. The members of our company have extensive experience and training in the testing of the oldest and most modern of power systems.